Clarence House Chocolate Biscuit Cake
For the cake:
- 225g McVitie’s Rich Tea biscuits
- 115g softened unsalted butter
- 115g unrefined caster sugar
- 115g chopped dark chocolate (minimum 53% cocoa solids)
- 2 tablespoons warm water, or dark rum if you prefer
For the chocolate ganache:
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
- 125g whipping cream
- 15cm metal cake ring
Stir well to make sure that all the biscuit pieces are coated with the chocolate mix.
Carefully stir until the chocolate has completely melted and the ganache is smoothly blended.
Join in with The Big Virtual Lunch this weekend, on your doorstep, on the phone or online - we've got a jam-packed weekend of activities planned, check out the programme and see what takes your fancy!