Community treasure hunt
This is a simple icebreaker that gets everyone in your party involved, and gets people finding out more about each other. It’s also a good one to play indoors and doesn’t require any running around.
What to do
Create a list of questions and hand a copy to everyone. The aim is to try and find someone who fits the bill for each question. You only need a couple to get the conversation started.
The winner is whoever has answers for the most questions. Give your number one neighbourhood scavenger a little priz
Ideas for your neighbourhood treasure hunt
- Who has lived in the street the longest?
- Who moved in most recently?
- Who’s the oldest resident?
- Who’s the youngest resident?
- Who has the quirkiest pet?
- Who has the longest name?
- Who was born the furthest away?
- Who has the most people living in their home?