Mini Welsh Lamb Pizzas
Bitesize, super tasty and easy to make, have a go at these mini Welsh lamb pizzas.
- 225g (8oz) lean Welsh Lamb mince
- 500g bread mix
- 30ml (2tbsp) sun dried tomato purée
- Passata - 15ml (1tbsp) per pizza
- 1 large beef tomato, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- ½ green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 30ml (2tbsp) fresh mixed herbs, eg, parsley, basil
- 50g (2oz) grated Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 8, 230°C, 450°F, Take a bread mix and make according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile place lean lamb mince and dry fry in a saucepan, add sun dried tomato purée and cook until browned off.
3. Lightly knead dough and shape. Divide dough into approx 10 and roll into small rounds
4. Place on a greased baking tray, top with a spoonful of passatta on each pizza round, followed by tomato slice, spoonful of lamb mixture and followed by remaining ingredients.
5. Allow to rise for 5-10 minutes and then put into a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until well-risen and golden brown.
6. Serve warm with rocket leaves or homemade coleslaw.