Main prize: an overnight family trip to the Eden Project, including a meal in the Med Terrace restaurant.
Runner-up prizes: 20 x £20 worth of Eden Project goodies
How to enter
Fill in the survey via the link provided in The Big Lunch survey email.
The competition closes at midnight on 23 July 2018. The winner will be picked at random and notified within one week of the closing date.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per person. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- Competition closes at midnight on 23 July 2018. Eden Project Communities reserves the right to extend this deadline if deemed necessary for research benefits. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
- There is one main prize to be won. The prize comprises of 4 tickets to the Eden Project, one night in a Snoozebox for up to four people, and a meal for four at Eden’s onsite restaurant, the Med Terrace. One winner will be picked from all valid entries received and will be notified via email within one week of the closing date.
- The prizes are as described and there is no cash alternative. Travel expenses are capped at £200, and no other expenses are included as part of the prize. The meal at the Med Terrace is capped at £200, and alcohol is not included.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and is subject to availability. Please see the opening times of the Med Terrace on the Eden Project website.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If the winner cannot be reached within seven days, Eden Project Communities reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random.
- For winner’s details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within eight weeks of the draw date.
- Eden Project Communities reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.