How will it work?
Our Virtual Community Camp will be held on Zoom - the easy-to-use video conferencing app - from the comfort of your own home. We aim for more than just your usual online workshops, we will bring our unique Community Camp experience straight to you. You'll be sent a resource pack before you start, there'll be space to connect with other camp participants, and practical sessions to engage with from your own community or home.
We are committed to being inclusive so please talk to us about any additional requirements you may have and we will do our best to support you.
All Community Campers required at Monday sessions, starting at 7pm:
- Monday 12 October, Monday 19 October, Monday 26 October, Monday 2 November, Monday 9 November.
- Tuesdays starting at 1pm, OR Wednesdays starting at 6pm. These sessions are up to 3 hours but will be a mix of speakers and practical activities (choose one session per week)
- Tuesday 13 October OR Wednesday 14 October
- Tuesday 20 October OR Wednesday 21 October
- Tuesday 27 October OR Wednesday 28 October
- (Week commencing 2 November - timings tbc)
- Tuesday 10 November OR Wednesday 11 November