From February through to April Eden Project Communities will be working with More Human to develop their online tool for members of our network. This online tool allows groups to run more high-quality meetups for less effort with a choice of ready-to-host social events and clubs.
To find out more about what it does and what it could offer you, visit the More Human website.
What is involved in the project?
- Attend an online 30 minute ‘Getting started’ session with the More Human team at the beginning of February. You’ll be able to ask questions and get advice on making the most out of the experience.
- Use the More Human online tool to organise at least one event between now and 31st March 2022.
- Share your feedback with the team throughout the project and join a final 1 hour online feedback session with More Human and Eden Project Communities.
Why get involved?
- Free use of the More Human online tool for at least 2 months.
- The opportunity to request the features (and ready-to-host events) that would benefit you and your group or community the most.
Who would this be perfect for?
The project is the perfect opportunity for Network members who:
- Want to start running online or in-person gatherings and would like some help getting started with your group.
- Would like to reduce the workload for the events you currently organise or would like to increase attendance at your events
- Have a thriving group already and would like to grow even more without taking on lots more work.
How to sign up
Just use this link to fill in a short form (should take no longer than 5 minutes) and follow the directions to book your timeslot for your 30 minute online Getting Started session.