Community Camp is an immersive learning experience, offering a mix of practical activities, workshop sessions and networking opportunities for people from across the UK.
Our flexible online Community Camp sessions are ideal for working around busy schedules and take place on weekday evenings.
Online Community Camp Dates and Times
- Online Community Camp: Monday 7, Thursday 10, Monday 14, Thursday 17 and Monday 21 November 2022 (all sessions 6.30 – 9pm)
- Online Community Camp: Monday 30th January, Thursday 2nd February, Monday 6th, Thursday 9th and Monday 13th February 2023 (all sessions 6.30 – 9pm)
How It Works
- Our online Community Camps are held on Zoom from the comfort of your own home. We aim for more than just your usual online workshops, we will bring our unique Community Camp experience straight to you.
- There'll be space to connect with other Camp participants, practical sessions to engage with from your own community or home, and we'll send you a resource pack too.
- We are committed to being inclusive so please talk to us about any additional requirements you may have and we will do our best to support you.
Don't just take our word for it...
Take a look at our recent Facebook Live Stream Interview with previous Camp participant, Saffi to hear how the experience has benefited her, and her community.
99% of the 2020 participants rated the programme either excellent or good overall, and 97% would recommend Online Community Camp to others. Here's what some had to say...
"There was so much content, resource, speakers but delivered in a way that felt comfortable and welcoming. It felt like a safe space to be open and learn."
"I think the camp would benefit so many people and not just those who are engaged in the community or looking to engage others - there were useful things for everybody, especially at a time when we need to be coming together and looking forwards after what has been an awful year."
"It has been a very rewarding experience, I have learnt a lot, met a lot of inspiring people and now feel more prepared, confident and motivated to make projects happen in my community. Thank you!" ...2020 Online Community Camp participants
Please note, our face-to-face Community Camps at the Eden Project in Cornwall are now fully booked. If any face-to-face places do come available, online attendees will not be eligible to apply.
Camp is for people with an interest in community and action at various stages. Find out what to expect from Community Camp.
If you're thinking about Community Camp, you might also be interested in the Eden Project Communities Network. It's for anyone who is interested in, or already, making positive changes in their communities, to share experiences, learn from others and be supported by peers.