The fabulous folk at Fitbit have been helping our Walkers train and track their progress on The Big Walk using their nifty Fitbit Charge 2 trackers! To celebrate how far the Walkers have come so far, we're giving away two Charge 2's for one lucky winner and a friend they'd like to take a walk with!
How to enter:
- Find us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook: we're @edencommunities.
- Twitter: retweet the Fitbit competition post, tagging or writing the name of a person who you'd like to go for a walk with.
- Instagram: comment on the Fitbit competition post, tagging or writing the name of a person who you'd like to go for a walk with.
- Facebook: share the Fitbit competition post, tagging or writing the name of a person who you'd like to go for a walk with.
- The competition will run for one week, from 21-28 May.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 29 May.
Please read the terms and conditions below:
- How to enter: Internet access and Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account required to enter.
To enter via Facebook ’comment’ and 'share' the post on the Eden Project Communities Facebook page entitled ‘Win two Fitbits with The Big Walk’ (Competition dates: 21-28 May). To enter, share the post and tag or write the name of a person you'd like to walk with in the shared post. To enter via Twitter, 'retweet' the post on the Eden Project Communities Twitter page entitled 'Win two Fitbits with The Big Walk', and tag or write the name of a person you'd like to walk with in the retweeted post. To enter via Instagram, 'comment' on the post on the Eden Project Communities Instagram page entitled 'Win two Fitbits with The Big Walk', and tag or write the name of a person you'd like to walk with in the comments section of the post.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per social media account. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- There are two Fitbits available to give away in total. One winner will receive both Fitbits. The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the chosen recipient will receive the prize as detailed above following the closing date. If the winner cannot be reached Eden Project Communities reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn.
- For winners’ details, please email email@example.com within four weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of Eden Project Communities, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by 5pm on Monday 278 May 2018. The winners will be notified by private message on the social platform they entered via after the closing date.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- Eden Project Communities reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Eden Project Communities, The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK